Evangelion: CGD Footage Evangelion: CGD Footage

wow....

It's a shame it had to end there. It looks so beautiful. I've never seen a 3D flash with that much quality. I would have loved to get into the plot and see where you guys went with it. But I know how you feel, I've been there. The flash we were working on wasn't as great as this but it was ok. I had put a lot of sweat and heart into it, just so it could all go to waste because the collab starter decided to quit.

anyways.... you get a 10, good luck with your future projects.

Nanashi responds:

Thank you for the support. I really wish I could have done more. I think the story its self would have stolen the show, and overshadowed the visual work.

Halo: Contact Safari Halo: Contact Safari

The Panda!!!

What's up Chirs? long time no see!

I could see how this animation took you two months to complete, it looks like a lot of work. I don't have the patience to draw every single little thing and then animate it. That's why i'm sticking to sprites for now. Anyways, nice animation. I give you a 9. :3

Too-Demonsional responds:

Unfortunately after making this flash, I've pretty much gotten bored of the program.

The Survivor The Survivor

jaja!

I never thought you could animate this good! Good job man! Keep it up and I'm sure you will get big someday.

khote responds:

thanx

: Hammers & Floodlights : : Hammers & Floodlights :

great!

I must agree with urbanshinobi. People are idiots for giving this a low score! just keep it up man!

SF Shorts: Ryu vs. Dudley SF Shorts: Ryu vs. Dudley

hitsparks?!?!

weren't those trixiaoyu's hitparks?

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

Yeah it was, and i gave crdit if u even looked at the credits, he gave them to me himself

Capcom-Vs-Midway Capcom-Vs-Midway

jaja!

very nice bhograj! I could see you worked hard on this! The battle was very good! It showed how creative you were. specially with luikng and his three fireballs. i liked that part! :)

50 Frames Collab 50 Frames Collab

cool!

i will give you a 5 only cause my n***a Androu1 is in this! woot!

Madness Neurosis Collab 2 Madness Neurosis Collab 2

pretty cool!

nice collab you made there! but i didn't like how you started arguing with us because of ours!

note: whatever happened on the past did not change the vote gave this submission! i gave you what i thought you deserbed!

Dudley vs Ken (Ep 2) Dudley vs Ken (Ep 2)

wow.....

very nice! check out my mortal battle flash! you might be interested in a collab.

Mortal Kombat Presepadas Mortal Kombat Presepadas

jaja....

i was laughing so hard! lol! but i was looking for some of the sounds you used but i cant find them can you tell me?

100-1d314 responds:

hehehhe XD be careful to you dont stop breathing! hehe...
Hmm.. sure! you send me a pm with the sounds you want and i send it to ya! ^_^
wait for more! ^_^